Navigating your dashboard
On the left of the dashboard, you'll see different views of the shipments you're managing, including the containers that need attention, containers that have alarms, and your saved searches. Here's how to navigate your dashboard:
- The needs attention list shows the containers that have issues that need to be addressed, such as containers with an upcoming last free day, or containers with holds.
- The tags view shows all of the tags your organization has added to your shipments. The tags feature is available on some of the paid plans.
- The favorites list is a shortcut to your favorited containers.
- Using saved searches, you can organize and save lists of containers by whatever criteria works best for you.
- See which containers are currently at a terminal or on a vessel by checking those lists. The containers lists shows all of the containers you're tracking.
- The in review list shows the containers that are pending and being reviewed by our operations team to ensure the data is accurate and complete.
You can filter your lists by status and region, and share information with your team.
Check the video below to see the different sections.