User accounts in your organization
Once your organization has signed up for a paid plan, you have the ability to add a number of users to your account. That way, you only have to upload your data once and everyone on your team will have access to the same real-time information about the containers you're tracking.
In addition, each user can control their account settings and set up their dashboard in the way that works best for them:
- You can customize your notification settings to get emails for container status updates, or daily or monthly summaries.
- You can filter your dashboard by status and region, to focus on the things you care about.
- You can create your own custom searches, and save them for future reference.
- You can favorite containers you want to keep an eye on.
- You can add private notes to container records, which are not viewable by the rest of of your team.
With each user having their own account, your organization has more control and insight into who has access to your company's data. Plus, our support team is better able to serve you when we're able to reach the right point of contact.
There are two ways you can join your organization's account:
1. Have the account owner send you an invite.
2. If the account owner has set up email domain verification, you'll automatically be added to the organization when you sign up for an account.
Read more about how to add additional users in our help center.